Enter period and type of movement
Departure time + number of hours: may extend into the following day, e.g., to obtain night movements, by entering 22h + 8 you will get the results for the following day.
First day, last day: enter the first day first
- Type of movement: takeoffs only, landings only or all
For narrower searches, other optional parameters are explained on the GAME page.
- List of movements for the period selected, plus detailed information for each movement.
- Aircraft transponders help, in most cases, to detect the direction of the aircraft on landing or takeoff (runway 05, towards Versoix , shown in blue ; or runway 23, towards Vernier, shown in green).
- GAME uses the recordings of signals from aircraft transponders. Starting on 20 May 2008 we have recorded the signals from all aircraft whose transponders are switched on (commercial aviation, private jets, helicopters and small propeller planes). However, many helicopter and small plane pilots do not switch on their transponders, apparently because the pilots of large commercial aircraft then receive too many collision alerts.
- Our data is transmitted every hour, which means that a result for « Today » will be available after 75 minutes at most.
- Please note that, although we do our best to ensure that all the results are correct, errors may be found (e.g., from the program or from the transmission of transponder signals from the aircraft).